1. Receive the plastic waste in bale form or in a Big-Bag
2. Cut the bale using large shredders
3. The material is moving on conveyor belts of more than 1km length where mechanical instruments take over the cleaning process, giving us this way a material free of metal, glass, stones, paper, wood etc.
4. Then, the material is sorted by polyolefin type if needed
5. Hot washing of the plastics is following.
6. Next step is the color sorting of plastic flakes, dividing the material in five basic colors. Transparent, Red/Blue/Green/Yellow and Grey/Black
7. The hot washed, polyolefin sorted and color sorted material is then dried and forwarded to the regranulation process. Here, the plastics are getting compressed, melted, filtered, degassed, homogenized and eventually transformed into pellets and packed in 1 TN Big-Bags.
8. Finally, we have our high quality product which is ready to cover the needs on a wide range applications
Only 12% of the energy required to convert petroleum into plastic is needed to recycle it.